Living species are all dependent on each other. It is this dependency which completes the biological cycle. It is the same with maintaining health and fitness. A healthy lifestyle begins from our home and so do medicines to cure ailments. Simple ingredients used in everyday cooking could actually do wonders to our health. Due to modernisation, we have begun to consume more junk food and fizzy drinks, a style statement for people nowadays. All this together has taken a severe toll on general health.
The World Health Organization conducted research that found that three-quarters of the world population relies on medicinal plants for their medical uses.
The advantage of using medicinal plants:
First and foremost, herbs are the safest for treatment. They have minimal or absolutely no side effects and they are in sync with nature. Herbal treatments have also been found effective across age groups.
Herbs such as tulsi, aloe, neem, turmeric, and ginger are readily available but actually have a deep impact on the general health of people.
Common herbs and uses include:
- Black pepper, cinnamon, myrrh, aloe, sandalwood, red clover, burdock, and bayberry are few herbs which are useful in healing wounds, sores, and boils.
- Basil, cilantro, fennel, apple mint, golden oregano, and lemon can be simply used as a part of our daily diet. They are easy to maintain at home.
- Turmeric is an antiseptic used on wounds to heal them. It also controls the growth of germs and harmful bacteria.
- Chirayta, black pepper, and sandalwood are natural remedies to control fever and production of heat recommended by healthcare specialists.
- Sandalwood and cinnamon are natural astringents which are aromatic and can also be used for arresting the discharge of blood and mucus.
Precautions to be taken:
Herbal medicines contain active ingredients and are powerful. Always ensure to take a note of:
- Over-the-counter herbal supplements and vitamin supplements you are taking
- Any allergic reactions you might have experienced
- Other medications you are undergoing for ailments.
Feather in the cap:
The best part of herbal medicines is they are a part of our everyday life. Health Tea Box teas blendsare one such impactful herbal alternative to cure ailments. This herbal concoction when consumed on a regular basis can provide wonderful results in protecting our body from health issues. Health Hydration teas are tasty and can be consumed by people across age groups. Though medicines aim at body health, blossoming teas are a treat for both the body and soul. They refreshe the mind and stimulate health from the inner self.
What’s more? They are readily available, can be easily brewed and consumed in few minutes. Health Hydration teas include fresh herbs, spices, dried fruits, variety of green tea leaves which doubly benefit us with the nutrition of the flower as well as the natural nourishment of the green tea leaves.
- Health Hydration teas are rich in antioxidants and help in slowing down the breakdown of LDL cholesterol. All this prevents blood clots, improves vessel function, and protects the body from heart diseases.
- Health Hydration teas have a great impact on lessening the stress levels. A continuous intake of this herbal concoction can lower the systolic blood pressure in just six months.
- Health Hydration teas have no caffeine (except for Morning Energy blend) and hence do not make the mind jittery like fizzy drinks. They literally boost alertness and improve concentration levels without taking a toll on the body.
Get started with our healthy life box
Are you still thinking? Without second thoughts, shift over to the plethora of herbal options available to lead a permanent healthy lifestyle.