This is the perfect tea to start your day with! I love that this tea can offer an energy boost thanks to the unique combination of the matcha, green tea and white tea. Unlike coffee however, since these teas release their caffeine differently, I don’t feel jittery or have that dreaded mid-morning energy crash. Plus, I like that I get the added health benefits of matcha at the same time as being gently woken up!
- Matcha – Ground green tea leaves, offering a high level of antioxidants, disease-fighting catechins and natural relaxant L-theanine.
- Hibiscus – Antioxidant and helps reduce high blood pressure
- Rose Petals – Anti-inflammatory and helps improve digestion and blood health
Tasting Notes – The apple and berries balance out the sometimes-potent flavour of matcha and green tea and the slight fragrant taste of rose and hibiscus gives the tea a nice finish.
Sometimes I feel like my brain is overloaded, and I just can’t think straight. Whether it is a busy day with lots of demands, or I have a large project on the go, having a tea to bring clarity and help with the brain fog is essential. I consume this tea daily for the added long-term benefits of reducing Alzheimer’s risk, but I find it particularly beneficial when I’m in the throes of overwhelm and a to-do list that seems never-ending!
- Gingko Biloba – Improves blood flow, helping enhance blood circulation in the brain and augment memory
- Ginseng Panax – Reduces amyloid, disease-causing, plaque build-up and helps lower blood pressure; offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits
- Rhodiola – An adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress; offers learning and memory protection and enhancement
- Dong Quai – Improves immune system function and helps protect the cardiovascular system
Tasting Notes – Natural sweetness thanks to the mango, balanced out by the tartness of kiwi and apple; slight, but pleasant medicinal undertone from the memory enhancing ingredients.
Anybody else feeling the effects of the incoming cold weather? A little sniffle here, or waking up with a bit of a sore throat are my typical early symptoms to let me know a cold is on the way! Now though, I sip immunity tea off and on all day and within a few days, all my symptoms have gone! It’s easy to do when it tastes so delicious (thanks orange and pomegranate!), and I know I am getting a major Vitamin C boost at the same time. Win win!
- Liquorice – Beneficial for improving digestion, and nourishing the mucosal lining of the intestines; anti-inflammatory, immune enhancing and adoptogenic
- Fennel – Containing anti-inflammatory properties, this seed also helps ease digestion discomfort and nausea
- Peppermint – A multi-use natural herb, this plant is anti-spasmodic, helps ease digestion and enhances cognitive function
Tasting Notes – Naturally sweet thanks to the liquorice and fennel this tea has a hint of peppermint from the fresh peppermint leaf that is included in the blend. The orange and pomegranate give fruity finishing notes.
I would drink this tea every day, thanks to the delicious flavour, but the fact that I get a gut boost at the same time is amazing! I tend to go for this tea 30-60 minutes after I have had lunch, as I find it helps me feel satisfied and lets me focus more on the afternoon tasks. Because the gut biome plays such a critical role in concentration, mood and brain function, I always make sure this tea is close by if I feel any early signs of gut distress, like nausea or bloating.
- Turmeric – A potent anti-inflammatory due to its high levels of curcumin, and rich in antioxidants; helps in supporting inflammatory processes in the digestive tract
- Ginger – A natural anti-nausea, ginger’s fiery flavour helps it act as a natural circulatory stimulant, while simultaneously easing digestion.
- Coconut – A source of healthy fats to enhance digestion and immunity, while also optimising brain function
- Cinnamon – A natural way to help balance blood sugar, while offering circulatory benefits and helping maintain blood pressure
Tasting Notes – With the combination of ginger, coconut and lime, this tea tastes like a tropical paradise! It is pleasantly sweet, with a fiery, but balanced, ginger kick, and
When the evening hits, and I am ready to unwind, I always crave a comforting cup of tea that I can wrap my hands around and curl up with on the couch. The truth is though, I am not always good at shutting my mind off and relaxing so I can sleep, and having a tea that is part of my routine to initiate that makes a huge difference. I love how this tea helps me instantly feel less stressed and calmer, and I always feel like my thoughts can finally slow down and I can get ready for bed.
- Valerian – Offering sedative and calming effects, this decreases nervous tension and encourages parasympathetic activation
- Chamomile – Anti-inflammatory and immune boosting, offering antioxidant properties and aiding in relaxation
- Lemon Balm – An antioxidant that enhances cognitive function and has calming properties
- Passionfruit – A natural sedative, that encourages relaxation
Tasting Notes – Hints of cinnamon and vanilla, as well as a slight hit of lemon thanks to the Lemon Balm. The blend of ingredients allow this tea to be simultaneously soothing and satisfying.